NURSES WEEK 2018
Its Another Nurses Week 2018, A time to celebrate Nurses here in Nigeria and beyond! Every May, we at Kiacops Mega Concept take a little time to appreciate nurses across the nation for International Nurses Week. The week starts May 6 and runs through May 12, which is the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing.
To thank and celebrate Nurses Week 2018, we have a Promo Basic Live Support course for healthcare providers for only 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only)
Are you a healthcare provider within Abuja and beyond? are you looking for a BLS training center? are you searching for where you can learn quality CPR? Then search no more! Kiacops Mega Concept gives you satisfactory service. Click Here For More Information & Registration
The BLS for healthcare provider course is open to a wide variety of healthcare professionals such as Medical Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists etc. The course is designed to provide participants the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies both in clinical and non-clinical settings and apply effective Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills. The training will also cover the use of Automated External Defibrillators (AED) and teach participants how to relieve choking in infants, children and adults in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Critical concepts of high quality CPR
- AHA Chain of survival
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, infant and child
- 2-rescuer CPR for adults, infant and child
- Difference between adult, infant and child rescue technique
- Bag-mask technique for adults, infant and child
- Rescue breathing for adult, infant and child
- Relief of choking in adults, infant and child
- CPR with advanced airway
- One-day course
- Video-based presentation
- Instructor-led lectures
- Instructor-led practice
- Skill testing
- Written examination
- American Heart Association Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course. Participants must be competent in skills performed and must score a minimum of 84% in the written test. The AHA certificate is valid for two years.
AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Text