FIRST AID TRAINING
Accidents and sudden illnesses occur irrespective of place or time. A minor accident can turn into a major crisis if it is not dealt with quickly and effectively.
Our First Aid Course using Internationally Proven Guidelines are designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills on effective First Aid.
The First Aid training affords Participants the opportunity to:
- Treat injured persons or accident victims to save life, protect from further injury and stabilize for safe transport to the hospital.
- Give comfort and emotional support to an injured person.
- Be confident to know what to do in health and emergency without risk to other and self.
- Learn how to work with other emergency services.
- Contribute to improving health and safety in the workplace.
The Kiacops Mega Concept First Aid courses are:
- Individualized, respecting the trainee profile and prior experience and learning
- Flexible, meeting the needs and capacities of the trainees
- Integrated, linking different knowledge and skills having similarities in action
The trainings are also designed to:
- Be modular, in time and content
- Contain assessment during the courses
- for the trainer to be a coach, facilitator and participant in the learning process
- Be a trainee-centered, privileging interactions, group discussions, role plays, etc.
Our team of trainers will conduct simulation exercises to evaluate skills of selected participants. Familiar emergency occurrences emanating within their various environment will be exhaustively discussed.
Training will be enforced with:
- Group work
- Casualty simulations
- Incident management
- Audio-visual aids
All categories of workers – from top executive to casual workers.