BLS And ACLS Training 2019
BLS and ACLS Training in Abuja for Healthcare Providers course 2019 is designed to provide a wide variety Healthcare Professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
BLS Course covers:
1. Adult and Pediatric CPR 2. Two-rescuer scenarios and
3. Use of the bag-valve mask
4. Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
5. Automated External Defibrillation (Description and Use ,includes child AED update)
6. Special Resuscitation situations
7. Other Cardiopulmonary Emergencies (stroke and cardiac arrest)
Management of Choking victim
Upcoming BLS And ACLS Training in Abuja 2019
BLS training is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals, including:
1. Physicians (Including Rig / Vessel Physicians)
4. Medical Laboratory Scientist
5. Occupational therapists
6. Emergency Medical Technicians
7. Students in training aides
8. Medical or Nursing assistants
9. Other allied Health Personnel
10.Physician’s assistants Medical or Nursing
11. company/corporate drivers,
12. police officers and
15. rig workers,
16. factory workers,
17. workers in construction / production units of heavy duty equipment,
18. laypeople whose work brings them into contact with members of the public, such as school, fitness center, or hotel and restaurant employees.
N/B: Students must pass a written exam (score above 84%) and skills test in order to qualify for a BLS for Healthcare Provider Course Completion Card. Classroom format-Course length is approximately One day (8 hours)
BLS And ACLS Training 2019
The ACLS for healthcare provider course builds on the foundation of lifesaving Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
The importance of team dynamics, communication, systems of care, and immediate post-cardiac arrest care are highlighted. ACLS also covers airway management and related pharmacology.
The ACLS course covers:
1. ACLS algorithms
2. Science overview (update course)
3. Immediate post-cardiac-arrest care
4. BLS and ACLS surveys
5. Airway management
6. ACS Rhythm recognition
7. Mega code treatment
8. High-quality CPR
9. Identification and initial care of other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke)
10. 1-rescuer CPR AED
11. Effective resuscitation team dynamics
ACLS training is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital, including:
1. Rig / Vessel Physicians,
3. Emergency Medical Technicians/ Paramedics
4. Staff in intensive care units and emergency or critical care departments
5. other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency
Students must pass a written exam (84 %) and skills test in order to qualify for an ACLS Course Completion Card.
To be successful in any ACLS course, students should be able to identify ECG rhythms and should know pharmacology specific to cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiopulmonary emergencies before beginning the course.
Course length is approximately two days (16 hours) for the course.