BASIC LIFE SUPPORT BLS TRAINING
Basic Life Support (BLS) Training is an Instructor-led course which teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both pre-hospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
Basic Life Support BLS Training is a one day Video led and practice based course. Participants receive a AHA Card and a certificate of Participation valid for 2 years.
- Recognition of a cardiac arrest
- Recognition of a Medical Emergency
- High Quality CPR for Adults, child and infants,
- Delivering Breaths (single and multiple Rescuer breaths)
- Single rescuer dynamics
- Team dynamics
- Recognizing and Rescuing a Choking person
- Cardiopulmonary Sequence (CPR Compression Rate and depth)
This Course is Available For The Following:
Healthcare providers, paramedics, safety officers, Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Lab scientists, Radiologist, etc
For inquiries on American Heart Association Basic Life Support BLS Training …Call +2348174498831REGISTER NOW!